Saturday, August 27, 2011

TO LOVE AND BE LOVED (On The Outside Looking In)


I just want to love one somebody & be loved back. Obviously this is asking to much from life. I sit & watch all the others talk about their partners & trips, tech toys & charmed lives while I sit trapped with a family that drew me back here from the big city, only to abandon me when not verbally abusing me & making me feel like less than zero or wrong for being naturally gifted/creative and NOT LIKE THEM.

This is not living this is
EXISTING. Be happy for YOUR life if you have someone & an actual life. I only have memories & hope. : ) & as the years go by the hope remains, but fades. One must be realistic. Another Saturday night ... stuck.

Money seems the root. The root of all evil? The root to the route to get me out of here or keep me trapped in Nova Scotia, for I have no money & if I did I would have left several years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment